PassionSpice Maternity and Nursing Wear Sizing Chart
For other brands, see product description or contact us for sizing information FIND YOUR BAND SIZE
- Measure around your rib cage just beneath your breasts.
- Be sure that the tape is level from front to back and parallel to the floor.
If you’re in between sizes, the smaller band will usually offer better support.
Rib Measurement Band Size
29″-32″ 34 band
33″-34″ 36 band
35″-39″ 38 band
39″-41″ 40 band
42″-43″ 42 band
CALCULATE YOUR CUP SIZE
- Measure around the bust at the fullest point while wearing an unpadded bra.
- Each inch of difference between this measurement and your band size = a cup size.
- If your band size is 34 and your bust measurement is 36″, you wear a B cup.If the difference is:2 inches B cup3 inches C cup4 inches D cup5 inches DD cup6 inches E cup7 inches F cupMATCHING BOTTOMS
- Measure around your hips at the fullest point.35″-36″ Small37″-38″ Medium39″-40″ Large41″-42″ Extra Large42″-43″ Extra Extra Larg